* Beautifully crafted natural gemstone aroma necklace
* Attractive piece of jewelry
* Easily adjust to desired length
* Unique & ideal gift for special one
* Experience the benefits of aromatherapy while on the go
This elegance Agate Gemstone Aroma Necklace allows you to wear your favourite pure essential oils wherever you go!
The agate gemstone measures approximately 2cm in diameter and hang from a 70cm chain with a sliding knot at the end to pull necklace on without a clasp and adjust to any length desired.
Agate is one of the oldest stones in recorded history. Agates have been used in jewelry since Biblical Babylonian times. They were prized to attract strength and protect from stress and energy drains. Indeed, Agate can't change our emotions diametrically, but helps to change our level of acceptance of the heartfelt emotion. For instance, when you are experiencing intense grief the agate will acknowledged and guided your inner soul that this will pass and help you get on to another and better day. This is why the Agate is considered to be so powerful as it is believed to give us the strength to carry on. Thus, we are encouraged to wear this lovely necklace as our personal diffuser and gateway to peace in the midst of a chaotic day.
It makes a wonderful gift idea for anyone who in search for serenity in their life too!
Pendant Size: Approx 2cm in diameter
Material: Agate and necklace
Color: Moss Green
Healing Properties of Agate
* Abundance/Good luck stone, enhance concentration, persistence, endurance and success in one's endeavors.
* Helps balance emotional energy, helps to let go of anger and sorrow
* Promotes self-acceptance and confidence
* Brings strength & courage
* Enhances creativity by release blockages or fear.
* Reduces fear and deep-seated stress
* Assist in successful birthing
Open the cork and add a few drops of your favourite pure essential oil and enjoy. Simply refill whenever necessary.
Please to be reminded that not to pull out the cork while it is still damp.
This product was added to our catalog on Monday 18 September, 2017.