* Therapeutic blend of 100% pure Essential Oils and cold-pressed carrier oils
* Soothe neck pain, general aches and pains, arthritis and rheumatism
* Trigger key acupressure point with minimum effort
* Retain temperature within 50-~70 degrees centigrade
* Touching Aroma Gift
Blu Scents Gift Of Wellness Inclusive Of:
1 x Blu Scents Thermal Stone
1 x Blu Scents Muscle Relief Massage Oil
1 x Cedarwood massage ball
1 x Gift Box decorated with ribbons
Need an awesome present to spoil your mom and dad? Treat them with Blu Scents Gift Of Wellness to thank them for all their hard work.
This Wellness Massage set includes with Blu Scents Muscle Relief Massage Oil, Thermal Stone and a cedarwood massage ball.
Unwind and relax through Blu Scents Muscle Relief massage oil and Thermal Stone therapy and cedarwood massage ball, use them to massage on the back, neck and shoulder to soothe sore muscle and melt away tension.
Blu Scents Muscle Relief Massage Oil has warming and relaxing effect on muscles, soothe neck pain, general aches and pains, arthritis and rheumatism. The effect can be greatly enhanced with the use of Thermal Stone heat therapy. The penetrating heat stimulate flow of blood and acupressure points.
Using the cedarwood with the method of rub pinches regularly to stimulate the acupressure point and smooth qi and blood.
Nicely presented with gift box and decorated with ribbons, a prefect gift to show your appreciation for your loved one!
Cedarwood Hexagonal massage ball
Size: approx. diameter 5.5cm-6cm
With the method of rub pinches, stimulate the meridians of the hand, also can be used for the spine or full-body massage acupoint .
Use regularly helps to stimulate the acupressure point, thus affecting the corresponding meridians and viscera to smooth qi and blood.
Thermal Stone Heat Therapy goes beyond the physical and allows you to enter a deeper sense of relaxation, health and well-being. The penetrating heat from the thermal stone relaxes muscles, allowing trigger points to dissolve with minimum effort. Especially when placing the Thermal Stone on key acupressure points are known to release energy flow, and also promotes the healing process of the body. Some of the benefits include promoting better flow of blood and thus relief from muscle pain, stimulate the body’s own detoxification processes and increased relaxation.
Size: 10cm (H) x 8cm (W)
Weight : Approx. 500g
Voltage: 220V / 50Hz
Max. Power Consumption: 25W + 5%
Max. Surface Heat: 70 degrees centigrade
1. Using the Thermal Stone is simple. Just plug in and turn the button to the maximum level of heat. It takes a few minutes to heat up and once warm the Thermal Stone can then turn to the first heating level to retain at the skin tolerable heat.
2. The Thermal stones will be within the temperature range of 50-~70 degrees centigrade.
3. The stone is easily cleaned, by wiping with a damp cloth after used.
4. As the Thermal Stone does get warm, it is recommended that it has to be placed on the wooden ring provided when not in used.
5. Care must be taken when handling this product when it has been switched on for a while.
6. Refer to Instructions Manual for more info.
This is a powerful muscle relieving oil that designed to ease the discomforts of muscular pain, relieves muscle inflammation and brings warmth to the affected area.
A therapeutic blend of 100% pure Essential Oils and cold-pressed carrier oils, will help to soothe neck pain, general aches and pains, arthritis and rheumatism. These warming and penetrating essential oils are combined to relieve muscular stiffness, encourage fluid movement, reduce swelling and improve joint mobility.
If you ever have a pain that affects moving and is very painful, use this Muscle Relief massage oil and rub it on hourly basis, you will feel warmth on the area from the oils and gradually the pain will lessen. Carry on applying it regularly the next day and by the end of the day the pain will have gone or lessened.
Vitis vinifera, Helianthus annuus, Olea europaea, Triticum vulgare, Calendula officinalis flower extract, Lavandula angustifolia, Rosmarinus officinalis
* 100% Natural
* Free of synthetic preservatives, colours & fragrances.
* Never tested on animals.
The best time to apply is straight after a bath or shower, when the skin is soft, warm, damp and slightly swollen with water.
Always warm your hands before applying oils. Rub this blend in using firm, rhythmic palm strokes to create maximum heat and friction. Gently massage affected areas 2-3 times daily.
* Avoid vapour inhalation.
* Avoid contact with eyes.
* Early pregnancy should avoid or seek medical advice before use.
This product was added to our catalog on Thursday 03 May, 2018.