* Hydrating and oxygenating the skin
* Fine texture and is almost odourless
* Easily absorbed by the skin without being too greasy
* Improve skin's elasticity and to help cell regeneration
* Mildly astringent qualities, useful for acne skin complaints
100% Vitis vinifera
Country of origin: EU
Extraction: Seeds (Expression & Refining)
Contains: Vitamins, minerals, proteins
FREE of Synthetic: Preservatives, Fragrances & Colours
* Excellent base oil for massaging.
* Safe & natural non-toxic alternatives.
* Known for hydrating & oxygenating skin.
* Useful for oily & acne skin complaints.
* Helps to improve skin's elasticity.
* Easily absorbed without being too greasy.
Perfectly safe for home use.
Well known for hydrating and oxygenating the skin, leaving it soft, supple and with a healthy glow.
Grapeseed oil is fairly all-purpose oil and can be used in a wide array of applications ranging from massage to skin care. It has a fine texture and is almost odourless, light in texture and is easily absorbed by the skin without being too greasy.
From a nutritive standpoint, the most noteworthy aspect of Grapeseed Oil is its content of great source of polyphenols -flavonoids, Essential Fatty Acid - linoleic acid, vitamin E, and oligomeric proanthocyanidin. It has mildly astringent qualities which help to tighten and tone the skin, which makes it especially useful for acne skin complaints.
It has shown to improve skin's elasticity and to help cell regeneration. It does not leave a greasy feeling to the skin after application.
To work as an antioxidant for your skin you need to apply it every day.
As skin ages, it becomes less elastic, lines and wrinkles may start to appear. A combination of this light-textured carrier oil and essential oil is excellent for helping to preserve the youthful appearance of your skin, for rejuvenating mature skin and regeneration of new skin.
For massage, mix 6 drops of Blu Scents' Pure Essential oils with 10 ml carrier oil. Warm the blended oils between the palms of your hands, and then massage straight onto the skin, using palms and fingers to distribute them evenly over the body, applying extra pressure to work tired or tense muscles.
* Avoid vapour inhalation.
* Not considered dangerous. Edible quality.
Improves skin suppleness: Ylang-Ylang, Frankincense, Geranium
Re-hydrate skin: Lavender, Chamomile Roman, Sandalwood
This product was added to our catalog on Tuesday 10 March, 2015.